dinsdag 27 maart 2012

Wer schläft in einem Bett Silber hat Goldene Träume.


Who sleeps in a bed of silver has golden dreams.

The subject of my Paintings come from the annotations that I write during the last 10 years of my sleeping-dreaming. When I had a dream I wake up and write it in a small notebook.

After 10 years I realize that it is a good subject for painting. Sometimes I paint the whole story of the dream in a painting and sometimes a part of several dreams in one painting. Or a composition of several objects or things that happened in the dreams.

When I start working on one of those paintings, I try to create a good image on the canvas. But it’s difficult to give the dream I dreamt in a good way on the canvas. The reality is hard and the dream is often soft and miraculous. Especially when I must choose the colors in relation with the subjects. I begin with one of the subjects in my dreams, and make a sketch on canvas and look for colors to paint. However I dream in colors, it is difficult to those the right colors. When I paint I think about the next image and where it’s came on the canvas. And so I am working in the whole painting. Mostly I work on one or even with two or three paintings at the same time. I look always for a good composition at my work. My technique for this paintings is with oil.

Ones Friedrich Nietzsche said:

In our dreams we consume too much our creativity mind- and for this reason we are missing the most of our creativity by day.


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten